Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Miley cyrus nude. Pics...

Miley cyrus nude. Extra Pictures:

miley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nude
Am I wrong not to like Vanessa Hudgens & Monique Coleman? I mean. I used to like Miley Cyrus but I do not at present more. But I do not like Vanessa Hudgens and Monique Coleman milking money from the success of a lame Disney movie High School Musical. And to think the act is not at all original. I have watched so many DCOM, but why none of them were as successful as HSM. And have back in my country, they were rebroadcasting High School Musical every week -.- It made me somehow angry. I mean, every week. And Monique Coleman was pointless and undeveloped character of the entire film. I hate how all their fame and success is due to a single small weeny role in banking a made-for-TV movie. And Vanessa Hudgens? I've an aversion to it was so tearfully before the nude pic scandal, her accent and voice at times when they said or sang their lines. And Im pretty sure that Shell will be remembered forever as the girl from High School Musical. As always, no one is focused only on their own. They concentrate on their linkedEither to HSM, HSM and HSM or her relationship with Zac Efron. And Vanessa has no other acting jobs in his hand again with the exception of - HSM 3rd I wonder what is left of her career 10 years later? But I do not think that's making us worry about - because they are still a large number of tweens and teens have their 15 minutes fame still get erect.
Download exclusive, HQ S e x T a p e s here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment